Share Apps with colleagues
1. Sign in to Power BI.
2. Select Workspaces menu and open the app workspace you require.
3. Select Update app in the top right corner.
4. Select the Permissions tab and add users or user groups that can access the apps.
Select Install this app automatically so that the app will be installed for the selected users.
If Install this app automatically is greyed out you will have to enable it in the Admin Portal.
5. Select Update app button.
6. Setup Row-Level Security (RLS)
If the user can access all the data in Power BI, all you need to do in this step is assign the user to a 'Full Access' role. See Step 2: Assign Members to a Role in the Power BI service.
If you would like to restrict data access for a particular user and implement row-level security (RLS), follow the instructions here.
We would love to offer you a free Row-Level Security session over Microsoft Teams where we can assist you to set this up and answer any questions you may have. Click this link to your session now.